A perfect side dish for the GRILLED HALF ROSEMARY- LEMON CHICKEN!
OVEN ROASTED ROSEMARY-GARLIC POTATOES
I like combining regular baking potatoes and sweet potatoes to give me some choices, they’re both amazing.Print Pin Rate
- 3 Large Potatoes
- 1 Large sweet potatoes
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Springs of rosemary or more
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Wash and peel the potatoes, cut into bigger chunks- 2 inches pieces. Put in a pot and cover with enough water. Add a tablespoon of salt, and bring the water to a boil. Lower the heat just enough to simmer for 8- 10 minutes or until just soft enough to be pierced with a knife. Turn off the heat.
- Drain the cooking liquid and put it back in the burner to dry the potatoes.
- Peel and crush the garlic into smaller pieces, pick all the rosemary leaves and add both to the potatoes. Shake up the pot until all the sides of the potatoes are roughly chuffed. Transfer to a baking dish lined with parchment paper, drizzle olive oil, and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes turning halfway or when the potatoes are a little brown.
- Finish with a dash of salt and a few grind of black pepper, Serve immediately. Any leftovers are perfect for breakfast.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @cookmejoyathome or tag #cookmejoy on Instagram so we can admire your masterpiece!🌟
Thank you for coming! Let me know what you think.